Goal of the shell is to low-man Omega so that we can get gear for everyone quickly. Unfortunately, this requires that the few people who are part of the shell to actually show up. In November, we lost a significant number of people, some we knew about who were quitting FFXI. Others, who simply disappeared without a word.
So, with only 4 people left for our final meeting on 11/28, we have officially disbanded. If you are still interested in doing Limbus, I can refer you to other groups. Just send me a /tell.
Good luck, and maker be with you!
1 comment:
It was a fun run and loved the group we had. Unfortunately I had some major adjustments to make in life that I can go into detail later about. Wish everyone the best in FF, life, and any other endeavor he/she partakes. Slemp, a.k.a Blake....anyone want to find me e-mail me bknep42@gmail.com
Post a Comment