Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday - Sept 16, 2009

Good job on the first attempt at Temenos Central 1st floor. Big thanks to Tasya who did the research to pull this zone off.

The advantage of this zone is that it's relatively short, still has good coin drops. The major disadvantage is that it only has one chest x.x

Saturday: Apollyon NW. Need lots of magey-types

Early (3 points)
Ascule
Zurar
Slemp
Vanh
Fuuji
Tasya
Greenhouse

Points
Ascule - 3 (coins)
Fuuji - 1 (coins)
Slemp - 2 (coins)
Vanh - 3 (coins)



Current points
Fuuji - 144 (NIN WAR BLM MNK DRK)
Vanh - 138 (WHM NIN BRD WAR PLD BLM SAM)
Ascule - 131 (BLU DNC SCH PLD)
Nuyu - 79 (hands, legs)(RDM/THF)
Altimaomega - 53 (Hands, Body) (BST, WAR, PLD)
Tasya - 40 (Body, Hands, Legs) (RDM, BLM)
Shadowtaru - 37 (Head, Body, Hands, Legs, Feet)(RDM, BRD4life)
Slemp - 37 (Hands, Feet, Body)(NIN, THF)
Kasan - 23 (RNG BLM) (has hands, head)
Zurar - 21 (RNG, SAM, DRG)
Greenhouse - 6 (hands, feet, legs, body) (BLM, NIN, THF, COR)

Omega Pop Items
Zurar - Smoky/NE
Tasya - Smoky/NE

AF+1 items desired:
Vanh 1NIN
Tasya - 1THF 4RDM 3BLM, 2-5DNC
Teia - DRG
Shadowtaru - RDM, BRD, THF, BLU
Slemp - NIN, THF, BLM

1 comment:

Ascule said...

btw: The misunderstanding with Altimaomega has been resolved amiably and we're back to business as usual.

If anyone has any further issues or wants more clarification, send me a /tell or PM.

Here's I have in mind in the next few weeks...
9/19 Sat: NW Apollyon
9/23 Wed: Melee Apollyon
9/26 Sat: Apollyon -- completes 1x set
9/30 Wed: Apollyon -- Work on 2nd set
10/3 Sat: Temenos UNLESS we have enough to do Omega, in which case we postpone Temenos to the next Saturday

So, that's the general idea of what the schedule looks like. Temenos we'll try to alternate between Sat & Wed to get coverage for both days.

Also, I will be on vacation for the first two weekends of October (10/3 & 10/10). I *may* have internet access, but when I'm spending over $400/day to be somewhere, there's a high chance I'll be either out partying, or I'll be too tired to be of much use at 1am EST. If there are enough people to do Omega, go for it without me (i.e: Shadowtaru comes back and can cover healing on RDM). Otherwise, just complete the 2nd Omega pop set and we can do two Omegas back-to-back once I'm back.