Monday, May 12, 2008
Passout's Members.
Members from the Linkshell Passout that join our linkshell will be starting at 40 points. Sonsaku was going to break shell, and I offered to take any members who were willing to join (we needed members at the time, and they helped us with a couple of Omegas). As many had complained before when I was pushing for a merger with Germansturgeon's linkshell, a merger generally implies a transition of points; however, Passout did not use a point system. Instead of going through all of Passout's attendance logs/whatever and trying to figure out some way to convert their attendance to points, I chose to give their members all 40 points. 40 points was the average of our active members at the time Passout broke. If you have any questions, feel free to message Toku.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How many Passout's Members can we expect? Seems like most of Shinjiku members are below the 'avg' 40 points at this point, so it would be nice to have an idea how much we'd be affected.
-Vanh
Post a Comment